Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wondrous Wednesday

The sun smiled on the world, the wind ran its whispery fingers through the branches of the trees, and the temperature was just right. I sat outside and ate my lunch of strawberries and a ham sandwich today, and then decided to take my sock out for some fresh air. My camera became envious, so I had to take her for a little stroll. Below, you will see what we found.













My sock. I am almost past the gusset stitches. Just a few more rounds before I will be knitting away on the foot, then the toe, then starting the second sock! Now that the weather is warming up, I would really like to work on my Hey, Teach! Soon, soon. ^_^



I hope your day was as beautiful as mine!

1 comment:

Kathleen Colligan said...

wonderful photos..you are so talented.